The commercial and civil codes in Spain are complex and require a Spanish lawyer with a deep knowledge of both if you want to achieve your goals in Spain. If Spanish is not your native language, it may be harder to work with a lawyer and understand the content of a contract. Our lawyers speak your language. Our lawyers in our three offices in Spain are specialists in real estate, immigration, business law, business litigation, and intellectual property. We also partner with lawyers throughout Spain to provide you with service in English wherever you need it.
- Property transactions: We perform all the background checks on the property and manage relations with the notary and broker/seller to ensure the real estate purchase goes smoothly.
- Immigration: Step-by-step assistance to obtain a residence permit for you or your family from our in-house immigration lawyers.
- e-Commerce: We review your websites and contracts to make sure they conform with Spanish regulations.
- Contracts: We cover all your needs, from drafting contracts and agreements to complex transactions.
- Intellectual property: We register your trademarks, brand names, and patents in Spain.
- Litigation: We offer a comprehensive business litigation and dispute resolution service that covers the main areas of commercial and civil law, always looking for the solution that best suits the client’s interests.
- Debt collection: With our debt collection service, we charge our fees in proportion to the amount actually recovered.
- Labour lawyer: We highly recommend hiring a labour lawyer for advice as soon as you, as employee or employer, enters into a conflict regarding a firing.
- Inheritance: We register the death, process the will, negotiate the proper division of assets, and register the new ownership of properties in Spain.
- Wills: We draft your Spanish will to ensure your properties in Spain will be transferred according to your wishes.
Performing a company search in Spain: the Company Registry